We are Byrnes & Kiefer Company; hiding in plain sight!
A little about us…
Boasting Pittsburgh pride, all the way back from 1902! In our current 60,000-square-foot facility, product development and operation spur ongoing growth.
Come mix it up with a progressive production team as a LINE OPERATOR in Callery, PA! Our state-of-the-art production and baking facility is ready to add outstanding employees as our secret ingredient.
What’s our recipe for employee success?
- Eye for detail when making our dough and running machines;
- Effective communication, with a diverse population of co-workers and managers;
- Teamwork… The Production team works cooperatively to meet quotas and goals;
- Comfortable with working on an elevated platform… We use heavy machinery;
- Understanding… Sharing different viewpoints;
- Tic-toc… Time management; and
- Fragrance and Allergy Tolerance… We are cooking confectionery products.
Your day at a glance:
- Protection… Have on all PPE that is required;
- Follow the movement… Troubleshoot and clear jams on the line;
- Get a great finished product… Check dough/product for accuracy;
- Keep moving… Keep up with the line pace.;
- Clean up… Before and after shifts; and
- Follow Safety Guidelines at all times.
- Ability to read and speak English;
- Ability to stand consistently for an 8-hour shift; and
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of 25 lbs. consistently.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment;
- Previous experience with automated machinery;
- Go get them attitude; and
- Ability to work with and without reasonable accommodation.